jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

carolina's letter

Dear mark

Thanks mark for your letter, I'm happy to know new about you.
I have moved to a new house, I'm out of the country because my mother found a good job here for her but it is only for a few months.

The house where we live is in the centre, then I have to easy access for to go to university, hospital, parks, etc. the people in this country are very nice and I haven't had any problems here. I wake up very early for to do exercises with new friends that they live near of me also we are partner in the university after that we walk a little and we arrive to the university.

By the way I would like see you but I can't go this weekend because I have a activity for to help to my mother in her job.

I must go my friends are waiting for me, I'll be waiting to hear from you again

Best wishes!

Carolina!

1 comentario: