jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Letter of Application.




Dear sir or Madam,

I was seeing your advertisement in the internet and I would like to apply for the job of bar and restaurant staff.

I have worked like barwoman in some pubs and discotheques also I worked once like a waiter in a marriage`s party I am used to work under a lot of pressure, I have a lot of patience and I have a very good treat with the people moreover I'm a enthusiastic, active and responsible person.

I would like very much to work together you and I'd love to have a go at working in a foreign country. by the way I would like to know about the how many hours do I have to work? and some information about the contract work.

I look forward to hearing from you soon I can start when you want it.


yours faithfully
carolina vasquez.

1 comentario: