miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

As I carefully entered the haunted house, the door shut behind me and....................................

I felt frightened I din't want to see what thing was behind me so I thought the wind has closed the door. I am curious to know what happened in that house I was very valient because I was alone and the house was cold and dark but I walked a few step and suddenly I felt somebody touch my shoulder in that moment I was terrified I want to shout but I have lost one's voice. I don't know what happened because I woke up in a large aisles alone.

3 comentarios:

  1. I didn't know what I was doing in that place.I stood up quikly and started to walk toward a door at the end of the aisle.
    I opened the door and I couldn't believe what I was looking...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was looking a beautiful valley. In these place there was high force waterfall, river channel wider this was amazing!! but I felt alone and didn´t know how to go back...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Suddenly,when I was walking by the forest I felt something estrange on the floor covered of leaves.I pressed it and fell.I remember that I was in a tunnel and someone or something banged me the head.
    When I woke up.I saw that I was in my house again.

    ResponderEliminar