jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Mid-term writing task.

Dear Helen Ryan

Many thanks for give me this opportunities to participe in this competition I am very happy to know I won first prize in your competition and stay with us two weeks at Camp California in the USA.
According your question I would like to travel only july because I will be on holidays in this way I wont fail about the attendance in the university. About the accomodation at Camp California I prefer stay in log cabins because I considerer it is more comfort for me and I will be more concentrate for to compete.
The activities that I would like to do are swimming and tennis because I have experience mainly with sport tennis I always play with my brothers and they have learned me a lot. Respect the swimming activities I love the water and I think that I will do it very well.
I would like to ask the kind of clothes I have to wear,I mean How is the weather on the Camp California and I would like to know how much money I have to carry there.
I hope you can answer as soon as possible because I need to organize it before.

Yours sincerely

Carolina Vàsquez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario