jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2009

formal transactional letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inform you that I was very dissapointed with the newspaper report that appeared on Monday, about a by-pass for the town of Oldbury. There are information and details about it that are falses. I am sure about it because I attended it demonstration.

Firstly, the protest was made with one objective To protect woodland and avoid the destruction on this place there was over 2,000 people gathered all people want to defend the town of Oldbury.
Another false information published for you was about the chanted slogans on the road because our demonstration was peaceful and silent people whom participated in this demonstration are local residents and they don't want that that place change.

I don't know which was your purpose to published false information I thought that this newspaper was serious and professional. I consider that the reporters were very irresponsibles.
I and the other people can be your main source for that I available for an interview to discuss te points that you have doubts about the demonstration.

Yours Faithfully
Carolina Vasquez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario